A workbook by the author of Kaleidadope Tarot, Krystal Banner, focusing on taking the myth and confusion out of tarot and approaching it from a lens of deeper understanding, self-discovery and empowerment. This workbook includes understanding the basics from a standpoint of numerology and astrology with exercises designed to gain value from the archetypes in tarot, but also from having a deeper understanding of self. This workbook also includes custom Kaleidadope created spreads.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
• The basic mechanics of tarot using numerology & astrology
• The difference between Major & Minor Arcana
• Details regarding the different suits & court cards
• How to use tarot for empowerment & self-discovery
• Trusting your intuition and using life-experience to interpret cards
• How to gain confidence by building a relationship with your deck
• How to work with spreads for clarity
This is a .pdf download; Once purchased it will be automatically sent to you. Contains 40+ pages of value-added info.
*If you have any issues with your download please send me an email*